Monday, September 23, 2013

Highest Volume & Intensity Week - Last Hard Week Before Chicago Marathon! Here We Go.

This week will be my hardest week of training. I am peaking at 90 miles (100%) of my training volume and it is my hardest intensity + volume week yet! I will be one happy runner once I am done with my long run Sunday, but I am looking forward to every mile this week! This is what my week of workouts looks like...

Monday (Today) - 4 miles active recovery - very easy easy running

Tuesday - Threshold Workout
2 Mile Warm Up
5 X 2.25 Mile Repeats
0.25 Mile Recovery Inbetween
1 Mile Cool Down

Split Run - 5 Mile Easy Run

Wednesday - 10 Mile Easy Run

Thursday - Speed Workout
2 Mile Warm Up
12 X 0.6 Mile Repeats
0.1 Mile Recovery Inbetween
1 Mile Cool Down

Split Run - 5 Mile Easy Run

Friday - 10 Miles Easy Run

Saturday - 10 Mile Easy Run

Sunday - 22 Mile Long Run

Wish me luck! Should be an awesome week of training! I will let you know how it goes!!

Feel free to share your workouts or events coming up!

Happy 90 Miles Running :)

No comments:

Post a Comment