Sunday, March 16, 2014

Get Lucky Half Marathon March 15th Results

Hey Everyone!

Here are the results from the 2014 Get Lucky Half Marathon...

http://www.mtecresults.com/race/leaderboard/2087/2014_Team_Ortho_Get_Lucky-Half_Marathon

I placed 1st place out of the women! I could not be more excited! It is one of my biggest running goals to place 1st place in a race and today I did it!! The weather was not as cold as I thought it was going to be.. here is a picture of my racing outfit... (Not the best pic quality)
Here is a picture at the starting line....
 
Here is my individual race results...
 

 
 
This is a picture of my mom and me post race at the Union Depot! My mom and step dad Mark have made it to every single race of mine (besides one that was in Sacromento CA) and I will appreciate there love and support!!
 
If you have any question or comments feel free to post or send me an email!!
 
Happy First Place Running :)


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!!!!

    You must be an Irish. This has to be a good confidence booster after Chicago.

    Did you get a shoe contract?

    ReplyDelete