Friday, September 19, 2014

Top 70 Song Playlist For Running

When it come to running and working out, music is a must! Here is a list of some of the songs I currently have on my music playlist (in no order).

1. Take It Easy - Eagles
2. Flo Rida - Wild Ones
3. Florida Georgia Line - Dirt
4. Cool Kids - Echosmith
5. I Will Never Let You Down - Rita Ora
6. Hey Girl - Billy Currington
7. Be What You Want - Robin Loxley & Oliver Jackson
8. Big Green Tractor - Jason Aldean
9. How Far We've Come - Matchbox Twenty
10. Mmm Yeah - Austin Mahone
11. Hero - Enrique Iglesias
12. Escape - Enrique Iglesias
13. Rock That Body - Black Eyed Peas
14. Boom Clap - Charli XCX
15. Secrets - Mary Lambert
16. You Make Me Feel - Cobra Starship
17. When She Says Baby - Jason Aldean
18. Shake It Off - Taylor Swift
19. Close Your Eyes - Parmalee
20. Gettin Over You - David Guetta
21. Felt Good On My Lips - Tim McGraw
22. Look At You - Big and Rich
23. Breathing - Jason Derulo
24. Save The World - Swedish House Mafia
25. Stay High - Tove Lo
26. Rather Be - Jess Glynne
27. All About The Bass - Meghan Trainor
28. Carolina - Parmalee
29. Last Friday Night - Katy Perry
30. Wasted - Carrie Underwood
31. Roller Coaster - Luke Bryan
32. Come Over - Kenny Chesney
33. Fancy - Iggy Azalea
34. Love You Out Loud - Rascal Flatts
35. Not A Bad Thing - Justin Timberlake
36. Carry Out - Timbaland Feat Justin Timberlake
37. Cop Car - Keith Urban
38. Everlong - Foo Fighters
39. A Sky Full Of Stars - Coldplay
40. Alive - Empire Of The Sun
41. We Are The People - Empire Of The Sun
42. Best Night Ever - Gloriana
43. Have A Horse Ride A Cowboy - Big and Rich
44. Born This Way - Lady Gaga
45. Come Along - Vicci Martinez
46. Come With Me Now - Kongos
47. Give Me Back My Hometown - Eric Church
48. Hey Jealousy - Gin Blossoms
49. I Don't Want This Night To End - Luke Bryan
50. Bang Bang - Jessie J, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj
51. Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars
52. I Lived - One Republic
53. Love In This Club - Usher
54. Meet Me Halfway - Black Eyes Peas
55. My Eyes - Blake Shelton
56. Name - Goo Goo Dolls
57. Never Stop - SafetySuit
58. Red Lights - Tiesto
59. Jessie's Girl - Rick Springfield
60. River Bank - Brad Paisley
61. Leave The Night On - Sam Hunt
62. She Is Love - Parachute
63. So Good - B.O.B.
64. The Last Time - Taylor Swift
65. Timber - Pitbull
66. U Got It Bad - Usher
67. Wasted - Tiesto
68. Whatever You Like - T.I.
69. Whiskey In My Water - Tyler Farr
70. Tongue Tied - Grouplove

This is just part of my playlist!! I love music! Please feel free to post any additional songs that I can add to my playlist! With how much running I do, I am always looking for fresh, new music!!

Check out my website at www.runwithmemeghan.com

Happy Music for Running :)

No comments:

Post a Comment