Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Where am I going from here

Hey Everyone! My next marathon will be Chicago Marathon October 13th, 2013. Here is the link - http://www.chicagomarathon.com/ - Based off of my performance at Grandmas Marathon this past weekend, I am so excited to start my training in hopes of running an Olympic Trials time of under 2:43:00 for Chicago Marathon. Currently I am taking the rest of this week and next week to recover from Grandmas Marathon, but will be back at training after the first week in July! Through out my training I am going to provide training, nutrition, and other tips through personal posts, articles, and other education material for your use. Feel free to provide anything you would like to share! This is a blog and I would love for others to post too! My next post will be here soon! Have a great day!!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I'll be running too, but not that fast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh awesome! Have you ran Chicago before?

      Delete
    2. 2009. Chicago will be in between TCM and Des Moines. My fall challenge!

      Delete